User avatar

fictional

fictional

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Beginnings

    Thank you! :) Poetry gives you a wonderful kind of freedom, doesn't it?

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Beginnings

    I greatly appreciate your typographically communicated advisial content! :D

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Beginnings

    Thanks for reviewing :)

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Strolls of the solitary

    You're welcome :)

    Jan 10, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Dreamer at the End of the Maze

    You're welcome and thanks! :) I have a little editor in my head - he drives me crazy sometimes.

    Jan 9, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Page Seven-Ten

    Thanks for reviewing! :) off to edit now...

    Jan 9, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Page Seven-Ten

    You make some really good points there! I think teachers are some of the most amazing people in the world - I don't agree with the people sitting at the ...

    Jan 9, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Beginnings

    The paragraph was an accident, actually! I don't know - maybe I'll keep it after all! As for "fury of mice", it was supposed to be a sort of oxymoron ...

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Beginnings

    Thank you for taking the time to review my poem so thoroughly, you made some very good points! :)

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Beginnings

    Thanks! The paragraph thing was an accident, actually. I'm silly. You have some good criticism there! I'll make good use of it! :)

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Beginnings

    Haha, I published this at 6 in the morning and forgot to do the stanza-code thing! Wow. I'll go fix that now! Ha. Anyway, thanks for the review! :)

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Page Seven-Ten

    Absolutely so. Well, somewhat, anyway.

    Jan 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Next-pectations

    Thanks for the advice, you're right! I was leery of that part myself, but I was half-delusional due ability to time-travel, in which I look up two seconds later and ...

    Jan 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Next-pectations

    Thanks for the review! My art teacher inspired this poem, and her class makes me think more than any other class I have in school. Geometry included. Thanks for reviewing...again... ...

    Jan 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Next-pectations

    Thanks for the critique, it was very helpful and I'll be sure to use it! :) I'm glad you enjoyed my poem. There are few things more pleasant than being ...

    Jan 7, 2014


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller