User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Farewell..

    I can't not go!

    May 14, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Farewell..

    XD

    May 11, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Farewell..

    I fixed the commas...

    May 11, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Farewell..

    I fixed the commas...

    May 11, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Farewell..

    Besides for marvel that is as in the Marvel Comics, I have no deeper meaning.. XD I love you...

    May 11, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Farewell..

    I will miss you to that is why I wrote you guys the poem...

    May 11, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Farewell..

    I will be leaving when school is out I just wanted to let everyone know I can't be on over the summer....

    May 11, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Farewell..

    I fixed the errors you pointed out thank you for your valued input, friend.

    May 11, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Farewell..

    I will not be on in the summer and that is what this poem is about, you guys, you inspired me..

    May 11, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Farewell..

    It isn't my choice, I don't want to go and I don't have any other social media only this one at scul...

    May 11, 2018
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Literature Re: Does it Matter in the End

    Thankyou, for your encouraging words...

    Apr 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Literature Re: Does it Matter in the End

    Thank you for you valued input. It mat come into affect in later pieces. (the style thing)

    Apr 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Literature Re: Does it Matter in the End

    Thank you for your valued input. I appreciate it very much so.

    Apr 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Narrative Re: A Tribute to the Holocaust

    Thank you for this well received comment.

    Apr 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Narrative Re: A Tribute to the Holocaust

    Thank you for you appreciated and valued input.

    Apr 6, 2018


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke