User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Other » Realistic, Health Re: It is Only a Word.

    I have corrected some things.

    Sep 10, 2019
  • Other » Realistic, Health Re: It is Only a Word.

    Thank you, I have corrected some things.

    Sep 10, 2019
  • Other » Realistic, Health Re: It is Only a Word.

    Thank you.

    Sep 10, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pretty Packages

    :)

    Sep 9, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Numb

    We all feel numb at certain points in life, it doesn't mean you are heartless, but you do need someone to lean on. You can feel free to pm me, ...

    Sep 9, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pretty Packages

    That is longer than I thought it would be. XD

    Sep 6, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Health, Literature Re: The Way We Hide Ch.1

    Major edit guys.

    Sep 6, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Health, Literature Re: The Way We Hide Ch.1

    I've edited majorly.

    Sep 6, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Health, Literature Re: The Way We Hide Ch.1

    I've edited again.

    Sep 6, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Health, Literature Re: The Way We Hide Ch.1

    Oops I left a piece in when I edited! 'He decided to walk in the park.' I will be fixing that!

    Sep 6, 2019
  • Lyrics » General, Health Re: Find Yourself

    Thank you. I never got a notification for this, but I am glad I am seeing it now.

    Sep 5, 2019
  • Lyrics » General, Health Re: Find Yourself

    Thank you. I never got a notification for this, but I am glad I am seeing it now.

    Sep 5, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pretty Packages

    You are very welcome.

    Sep 3, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pretty Packages

    This is one of the best poems I have read in a long time. I'll try to be back for a review.

    Sep 3, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Loki's Revenge

    That was intensely amazing.

    May 10, 2019


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage