User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Other » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Anne alone

    Hello Vampricone! It's gem here leaving you yet another review Haha! This piece says a lot without dialogue! And usually, at least with the works of yours I have read ...

    Mar 26, 2023
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Other Re: What is an AL?

    Hello Lexus! It's gem here leaving you a review! This work was very intriguing and sort of vague! I read it with an intention to figure out what an AL ...

    Mar 26, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The adventures of Poppy Verosisca-Seven

    This is gem leaving a review for you again Vampricone! I really like this piece; it is really well thought out. The dialogue feels very real, and the characters actions ...

    Mar 26, 2023
  • Other » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Lots of short stories-Clowns, magic, murder, and lies.

    Hello Vampricone this is gem here leaving a review! You write like a true script writer, with an emphasis on dialogue and its meaning. However, I think that if you ...

    Mar 26, 2023
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: A Kid

    Hello this is gem! The title was very direct and succinct as was the poem. You really show the readers what it is like to be a kid. It's hard ...

    Mar 22, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: Raguel

    Hello this is gem hopping in with a review! Lovely horror fiction here! What caught my eye when reading this was definitely the jarring anger! Starting a short story with ...

    Feb 13, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Love Letter to Prozac

    Hello this is gem greeting you with a review! Well after reading this I too am thankful for Prozac. The speaker had a lot happening in their early life and ...

    Feb 12, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: autumn

    This is gem hopping in for a review. You must have a wonderful friend! This poem is very interesting and your friend sounds very chaotic. I thought it was very ...

    Feb 12, 2023
  • Other » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 31 horrendous Halloween tales

    Hello its gem! I noticed this has been in the green room for a while! I might as well give you the second review! I hope I cover that you ...

    Jan 29, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: White Cop (sonnet)

    Hi this is gem writing his review. I am rusty so take it easy on me XD! This was an interesting piece. It speaks about police brutality and how everything ...

    Oct 5, 2022
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: passed away

    Hey this is gem writing his review! I am rusty so take it easy on me XD. I love this poem it took me a while to figure out the ...

    Oct 5, 2022
  • Other » General, General Re: [DELETED]​

    I am here with your review. Nice seeing you trust our site with reviewing class-worthy titles by the way. Here goes. I read this and quite enjoyed it but I ...

    Aug 31, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: at least i'm not oblivious

    Gem he is reviewing again. He's not the best. Lol I love the title it gives the poem a sardonic feeling. Another thing that caught my eye was this line: ...

    Aug 20, 2022
  • Art » Fantasy, Literature Re: The moon witch sings 1

    Hi I am not great at reviewing novels so please bear with me! Gem here for a review. After reading the story I am very intrigued about the magic world. ...

    Aug 19, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: i tried to be a conformist (it didn't work)

    This is Gem popping out of his imagination to review rustily! This poem is a lot to unpack. I will give you my interpretation! There are people who are pressing ...

    Aug 19, 2022


Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox