User avatar

fatalkiss

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Party

    I think you should warn the reader if you're going to have sex in your story. Just a thought. Anyway, noticed a few errors. Please spell out numbers. The title ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Splitting Ground

    Interesting poem. I'm guess it's in free verse since it doesn't read like a lot of poems I've read. I like the emotion you put into it. Very raw. Nice ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: New Worlds: Book 1, Noel( Chapter 1)

    Interesting plot. I think you might want to put space in between your paragraphs but I could be wrong. I just joined today and don't understand this site yet.

    May 11, 2011


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott