User avatar

fallenoutofgrace

fallenoutofgrace

  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: Dip, Dip, Potato Chip.

    Alright I am laughing my butt of now hanks for making my day. :3 I'm guessing you were just there with a bag of chips and thought " lets make ...

    Mar 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Network of Keys Chapter 7: Cynthia, More of the First Floor

    Hey rainbow let's get straight into it shall we? Love this story so far you are so brilliantly talented in writing story's and keeping your readers attention it's amazing. A ...

    Mar 6, 2014
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Bittersweet Song-Song Lyrics

    Hey niteowl, so off the bat before reading your work the title caught my eye making me wonder where you'd take it and whether it be a cliché topic that ...

    Mar 6, 2014
  • Lyrics » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Don't Leave

    Hello OMG all be reviewing your lyrics for you so lets get starting shall we :3 well to start. The way you laced your words with your thoughts and emotion ...

    Mar 6, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Spiritual Re: I am Free

    I was actually pleasantly surprised by your work. At the title I'm free I was expecting a cliché song about yourself or in a most general case a break up ...

    Mar 6, 2014


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg