User avatar

erratik_statik

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Angles

    and here I was thinking this place had gone to the dogs.

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Well done

    I really liked the imagery you used here, and even though there was no rhyme, the flow was exceptional. Oh, and the way you used your exclamations was brilliant!! Gold ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Centrifuge (the poetry contest-edited)

    edited... a different ending :-)

    May 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Snowdance

    hahahha I swear I'm no necrophiliac. - or a rapist for that matter. this is just bitterness, innocent bitterness - that is all. It was not meant for an audience, ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Schizophrenia (edited)

    hey thanks guys... I've gotten rid of a lot of the caps and the profanity... the narrator has more of a chilling tone now: thanks for your suggestions :-) And ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Abortion of Emotion (Death Metal)

    i like it... but its hard to read metal lyrics on paper... they always look too over the top without the screams and that this is incredibly slipknot-esque. you a ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Cousin Benjamin

    lol clever i won't repeat the 20 ppl before me other to say.. i like your style... its fresh :-) Brendan

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In Envy Of Goldfish,... really raw copy so attack! :-)

    I havn't looked at this since I wrote it, so I didn't know there was so many errors! Thanks for fixing it up for me it sounds heaps better now. ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: This Is My Fairytale

    you don't need punctuation... I can't believe the people criticising you for not having it :@

    Feb 19, 2009


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna