User avatar

erratik_statik

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Toxic

    I love a bit of dark er stuff and this is a very original poem. The metaphors you used and the way you mix up and cross over between make-up ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Stained

    Theme is great. and wow you are a talented wordsmith: your manipulation of the language and gymnastics with the pen is quite incredible. but... I think you may have overdone ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: This Town Doesn't Have Sidewalks

    wow. i'm a little taken aback at how much this poem struck a chord with me.. the theme hit home. Stunning: in a literal sense, not just as the overused, ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Bomb Falls

    I really like this, again, but I think it could be tweaked a little.. I think you could reorder the first line: maybe 'Giant, silver, beautiful birds.' There is an ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Split Knuckles

    i love reading poetry like this the rhythm is in the sort of chaos of the lengths and the lack of punctuation is great too. the metaphors you used were ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: This Rose I Give

    its gorgeous. i wish i knew a girl who could write something like that to a guy. it has a rare integrity to it for a specific love poem. most ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Depressionville Hotel

    i really like this, its a fresh style taking on an old issue. it really is a great metaphor that tells of the in and out nature of our moods... ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Poem about disapproval

    firstly this poem is beautiful, the metaphors are strikingly original but the imagery remains clear. The flow is good too: a few flaws that come almost inevitably when u write ...

    Feb 19, 2009


I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor