Random avatar

emmer132010

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: untitled... chapter one

    Okay, I won't be able to go through all of this at once but I'll try and come back to it once I have more time. Okay, I know you're ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Shore line.

    Wow, really great poem. There is a lot of emotion here. I like how your rhyme was not always exact and very subtle (Not screaming "Look at me! I rhyme ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Smile!

    Very short and cute poem. To be honest, I couldn't help but smile when I read it. I don't know if I can offer any real criticism on the poem ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Socks

    Very cute poem! I too love socks. I think it was mention earlier but I'll just say again that the days of the week should be capitalized. And my only ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nothing Rhymes With Purple

    Haha! I loved it! I am a big fan of Dr. Seuss myself so I liked the lightheartedness of the poem. I agree with Kayde2 as well; the word "fluple" ...

    Feb 17, 2011


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie