-
Re: untitled... chapter one
Okay, I won't be able to go through all of this at once but I'll try and come back to it once I have more time. Okay, I know you're ...
Feb 17, 2011 -
Re: Shore line.
Wow, really great poem. There is a lot of emotion here. I like how your rhyme was not always exact and very subtle (Not screaming "Look at me! I rhyme ...
Feb 17, 2011 -
Re: Smile!
Very short and cute poem. To be honest, I couldn't help but smile when I read it. I don't know if I can offer any real criticism on the poem ...
Feb 17, 2011 -
Re: Socks
Very cute poem! I too love socks. I think it was mention earlier but I'll just say again that the days of the week should be capitalized. And my only ...
Feb 17, 2011 -
Re: Nothing Rhymes With Purple
Haha! I loved it! I am a big fan of Dr. Seuss myself so I liked the lightheartedness of the poem. I agree with Kayde2 as well; the word "fluple" ...
Feb 17, 2011
