User avatar

emjaccrn

  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: whisper

    Okay, so: amazing voice, amazing melody. It goes perfect! I sorta love it. The lyrics are great! Love the metaphors and how you use figurative language. I want to add ...

    Feb 25, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Out of My Head

    I love the story and concept of this. It was mostly well-executed. I loved the use of figurative language, too! My only critique is that rhymes seemed a bit forced ...

    Jan 26, 2018
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: Pretty

    I love this! I actually struggle a lot with self-image and other's perception of me, and this was done amazingly! I love the wording, flow and repetition.... Great job!

    Jan 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: I'm A Hurricane

    I actually really enjoyed this. It took me a few lines to find the rhythm, but when I did, this completely wowed me. I honestly love it so much. Usually ...

    Jan 24, 2018
  • Poetry » Review, Narrative Re: Rain

    Thank you! You're so kind! I actually struggled with the rhythm a bit, but I decided to listen to my brother when he told me not to change it. I'm ...

    Jan 24, 2018
  • Poetry » Review, Narrative Re: Rain

    I'm literally about to cry. You're so nice, thank you. The rain metaphor sorta came from one night when I was texting a girl I wasn't exactly dating, but I ...

    Jan 24, 2018


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler