User avatar

dragonlover92

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Screwed Me Over from the Start

    Thanks guys! I really enjoyed reading these, and thank you for really reviewing and not just sugar coating it.

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I need help Believing....

    Thanks for the review ill work on it!

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Screwed Me Over from the Start

    thanx a ton for the review!

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hello You

    Thanx! I edit it rate now and add in the commas.

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hello You

    Thanx! Ya i realized that i forgot commas rate after i posted it, but i couldn't find the edit button. lol Also do you have any suggestions on how to ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The greatest challenge facing my generation.

    I like this a lot! it explores all the bits it our generation and i really enjoyed reading!

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Your Brother...

    Wow, very good and i liked the rythems. But it seemed kind of lifeless like it didnt give a feel of what she was feeling. maybe use more descriptive verbs ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: a leaf's life and yours

    Thanks guys! ya I wasn't sure how to put it into lines but thank you for the help I really needed it!

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Confusion

    Its good. It gives me and image of a person in an empty room in the dark with no way out, searching for a way out. You did a very ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Fade Away

    I like it!

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Kindred

    Wow this was amazing! The hole time i was reading it i had one friend on my mind and u described the love u have for her and what I ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Just the way I like it

    Wow! That made me laugh!! Very interesting and clever! All i can say!

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cut Throat Game of Chess

    Ok thank you

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re:

    I like it, first thought u were going to be cliche at the end but you were more showing how no one really knows anyone and people have a side ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fall Apart

    This is good but the one thing that i did get stuck on while reading was the 'And' on the 5th line. It might read more smoothly if you take ...

    Jun 8, 2011


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein