User avatar

dragonight9

dragonight9

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 5

    Hi again! Dragonight here to review another amazing chapter :) As I'm reading through: That was so interesting that the medicine actually worked (at least for a while) and then ...

    Dec 22, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 4

    Hi Raven, hope you're having a great day. Here's my review. As I'm reading through: I think your first sentence could have been worded a bit better though it still ...

    Dec 18, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 3

    Hi Raven, hope you're having a great day. Here's my review. As I'm reading through: Man I couldn't stop myself. I usually am able to find points to comment on ...

    Dec 13, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 2

    Hi Raven, can't wait to read more of your story. I forgot to mention this last time but I really like the cover art. Did you make it yourself or ...

    Dec 9, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 1

    Hi again, I'm really intrigued by this new character and the darkness within. As I'm reading through: I liked your description of Kita at the start, it set the mood ...

    Dec 7, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Prologue

    Hi, Dragonight here. I'm so excited to read your story. I'm not the best at reviews but I hope my comments help. What I noticed while reading: I really liked ...

    Dec 7, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Technology Re: A Handful of Stars

    I really like this poem. I was able to feel the sadness and loss expressed by the disappearing natural beauty of the stars. The conception of the stars as old ...

    Nov 29, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Glow In the Dark Ceiling Stars

    Hi, I hope you're have a great day/week. First of all, I really liked the story you told though this poem. I used to have those glow-in-the-dark stars in my ...

    Nov 21, 2023
  • Article / Essay » Health, Culture Re: ​Violating Sexual Scripts and Men and Abstinence

    Hi, I am a psychology student who is bad at writing essays so take my advice with that in mind. I really like this topic which is why I'm leaving ...

    Oct 28, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Runaway-Prologue

    Hi, I haven't read your work before but it seems pretty interesting. First I wanted to comment that this may be a hard read for some people since it seems ...

    Oct 21, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Kagiso - Chapter 9

    Hi, Dragonight here to review this awesome chapter. Overall comments: I love works with dragons in them so I read this piece and enjoyed it so much I also read ...

    Oct 5, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Williwaw Chapter 10

    Just wanted to say I liked the dragon portion of this chapter a lot. You have a very good way of describing what is happening in a full bodied way. ...

    Sep 29, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: The Countdown: first part

    I love it! Don't want to misinterpret your work but you totally described how God loves us with this piece so that's how I'm going to view it. I really ...

    Sep 26, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Scars In Blue: Part 1: Chapter 5: Shadows and Fire

    Wow, cool story! I really like the idea of a princess who can hear the voices of flames and the mystery of her father's disappearance. I decided to start with ...

    Sep 22, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Fault

    Wow, ouch. This hit me in the feels. I totally relate to making everything my fault and blaming myself for the misdeeds of others. Thinking about it now we must ...

    Sep 11, 2023


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn