-
Re: Hunted: Part 1.1
I do watch House. Sorry, it's just that this part isn't really important, and I want to get to the part that is--memory being regained
Dec 8, 2008 -
Re: Hunted: Part One
Everryone, I am terribly sorry for all the spelling mistakes. I was so busy writing stories in elementry school, I never payed attention when they were teaching us how to ...
Dec 4, 2008 -
Re: Chapter One - Please Don't Rest Tonight
So cool! I really like it so much! But maybe you should explain the relationship between Noel and Bastian. Have they been freinds ever since kindergatin or what? And maybe ...
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: Fabled (Book 1)
A bit confusing at the begging, and a little at the end, but I liked it! Please check out my story!
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: The Martigqua of Caravon: The Elements: Chapter One
IT IS tottaly awsom KASSY MOONS
Nov 7, 2007 -
Re: The Martigqua of Caravon: The Elements: Chapter One
erinn:i love your book it is awsom iliki how the girl stole the bread and ran. i really mean it
Nov 7, 2007 -
Re: NaNo Chapter one
Woah! That was...woah! It's so great, I'm going to read the next part right now, even though my mom's yelling at me to get off of the computer! I LOVE ...
Nov 4, 2007 -
Re: Spirit Caller #1
Cool! I love it so far! I'm glad that you love to write this stuff! I like to write this kind of stuff, too!
Feb 26, 2007
