User avatar

dogs

dogs

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Song (Chapter 1 part2)

    OOO scary realities. They make me sad :( but whatever there are some quick small things I wanted to point out on your piece She was the rock in his ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Amidst the dust and blood - Ch1 Part 1/2

    Hiya dogs here. First of all this is a good start I enjoyed it. And its got a good ending to that half of the chapter. But there are a ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blue Eyes Don't Lie (3)

    Hello dogs here. Okay this is a good starter for a novel. I see lots of potential in this. I really like the discription of the fat princible and how ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Goddess

    Hiya I'm dogs as you could guess at your service! Okay for starters... But in that crown I'm sure resides A ruby red Not tarnished brown. Well this sure sounds ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Only in Your Dreams (Chapter 1: Part 1)

    HaHa sounds like the relationship I have with my Girl Friend. Quite intertaining I must say. But enough about me more about your story. It sounds great and it realy ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Into the Depths Chapter 1 [Reworked]

    Whoa! Great start! I'm impressed by your writing I must say. You make it seem so real which I truly enjoy and it really brings the reader into the moment. ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Song

    Well thanks for the replies on my book. (took me a good long while to find your piece but hey i found it lol) I just have a quick question. ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love (Pt 2)

    Well i liked this poem although i thought it was a little ironic with ur picture of a baby writing about love lol (side note) This is a good piece ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Neverending Battle

    This is very nice but like the post above it still is a bit of a work in progress. I do like the flow but its just a little choppy. ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Another Fight?

    I like it. You were a critic for one of my pieces so i guessed i should return the favor. I totally feel you on your theme i get in ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon.

    Well very nice and cute short story. I truly liked it but i think you should add a little bit more. just think what does the character want to achive ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wings - Chapter One (Morrow)

    ......... WHOA THATS A GOOD STARTING CHAPTER! Got me hooked on the first chapter and thats what i love in books. I am truely intreged by your FANTASTIC work here. ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Raining Tears

    Very nice starter i can see lots of potential coming from this piece. However your last line when you say You could say that people who think this are crazy. ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter One-The Escape

    Wow great plot line i really enjoy it so far. But like the post above i did discover a couple mistakes. For example. like the post above try to focus ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Colors of my world

    Well i enjoy your poem it sounds great. But a quick few suggestions. First of all... its too short, not that theres anything wrong with short poems but this could ...

    May 22, 2010


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby