Random avatar

destinywriter27

  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Winter Poems

    These are really beautiful. They have a sense of freshness, just like the Winter air itself. I beg to differ with niteowl. I think you have captured the feel of ...

    Mar 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Someone Else's Secret

    Wow! This poem is so original and beautiful. Its one of those poems I can imagine analyzing in an English class. It is very technically sound. There are so many ...

    Mar 29, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Live before leaving !

    Wow! This poem is so original and raw. I love how you have spoken about the common but in such a fresh way. It flows really well and completes a ...

    Mar 29, 2016
  • Other » Other, Other Re: Twisted

    Very genuine work. I love how this is a simple catharsis and yet, you bring out so many complexities. Really liked the mix of short and long sentences. You really ...

    Mar 28, 2016


#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah