Random avatar

deleted6

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: YWS Recent Books Debate

    Christopher Pike an amazing writer, he keeps me reading, also I chose the best ones. Remember Me saga was brill and the twist in The Chainletter book 2 was so ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Witch -- Part 5

    This is really a good story, I could imagine it in a collection of short stories. I'm just suggesting, decribe some of it too, it bit too fast, take your ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations

    Montmorency - Elenour Updale. This book is one of the best I've ever read, It deserves to be here.

    May 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Teacher

    This is a really an amazing poem. I loved how it appeared the student was much smarter than the teacher. Also I agree with ofour be better if the teacher ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: school

    Okay... poetry has punuaction and capital letters. It's harder to read a poem without punuaction look at other poems and you'll see punuaction. :)

    May 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I am who I am

    Yeh, DD right it's mostly question but lack of puntuaction bothers me. Despite what people say poetry does need puntuaction. Anyway put puntuaction get rid of emoticon and got a ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: YWS Classics Debate

    What about Of Mice and Men - John Steinbeck, Tom Sawyer - Mark Twain, Peter Pan(Forgot author name) That's all I can think of... hold on Arabian Nights( I don't ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The World's Going Under...

    God it's not alot you see poems like this so good. This is one of the best poems i ever seen and I throughly agree with it. One thing ya ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Your Angel

    One bit of advice I can think of is maybe to split it up into stanzas, so it's much easier to read. It's nice and full of compassion. Would prefer ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Selfish Man

    Only error i noticed in this was you said "to" instead of "too" alot. Other than that a great poem and very much enjoyed it. Like how he gets his ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 1

    Okay erm about the meal the Crystal Glasses were a wedding gift and that meal was a well done for Tea and Alexzander. Also you will see.

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Hidden Usergroup

    Hey one thing Grif you forgot Dono other persona Quiz lmao. But great so far can't wait to read more.

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: As I Fall in Love With Him

    Hehe I can't decide I like blog one better lmao. Hmm well chocolate seemed to pointed it out. Great poem though as always.

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 1

    Ofour about his name Alexzander is his name. Okay also I know about grammar, but it took so long showing people in chat room. So put it on. Remember it ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The River

    It kinda peaceful yet morbid in a way. I pointed out only thing that seemed to jump out on messenger. But I'm no expert let Brad view it and well ...

    Feb 27, 2007


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma