Random avatar

deleted6

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cliche

    Normally I'm not a fan of cliches. They detract from peice but to get over idea it's rather ingenius. You use every cliche you can think of, but the end ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It's Time.

    Tis intresting, I don't understand, but tis is intresting. I can't really say more, the shortness works, the word choice works. It's exellently written. Still, I don't understand it.. :s. ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ignore, Accidental Post

    Sadly I agree with Jared emotion is nothing if reader not intrested. This is boring, it doesn't even let people be intrested :/. Sorry also don't critique the critique.

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Final Musings of an Old General

    About the misspelling of Incandescence, it's how you spell it in Britain. Thanks for through review. I really do wanna publish this and all reviews are much appreicated. :D

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue for [nameless]

    To be honest with ya Ayra I see this more as a poem. I recommend you actually make it into a poem. You ever tried poetry if not, you should ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    I meant no offence, just at fourteen I couldn't write worth squat lmao. :P God I've changed so much. Still pick them up nowagain :).

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    Tsk... tsk... Grammar! I feel tempted to fix it! LMAO. Now no more bringing it up!

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    *Wrote* LMAO, see I've become grammar nut sort of. Now lets close curtain on this sad chapter of my days in YWS. :P.

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    Because I was fifteen when I typed this or fourteen. Point is I typed like so horribly. It's painful to look at now O_O.

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    Dang... I hoped some of my old posts never come back up... *blushes* Way I typed was criminal I should be flogged for it.

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    Monster by Christopher Pike, also the bloodiest book I've read. It's so damn creepy. Whole idea. I felt like being sick as it described how she wanted to eat the ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Holding Out For A Hero Part One

    We've no life, but if ya wish we can continue this in pm's. As reviewers seeing convo going on in thread annoys them. :) Keep it up! VSN.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Holding Out For A Hero Part One

    You just edit post on here. Unless you've changed it lots. See like I posted Revised version of my chapter 1. Just edit it yeh. It's only if it's like ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    Well I've got all of them except the newest one which I wished would of carried on from Free Gladers. I prefer hearing about that. I was shocked that both ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    *Phew* I was afraid I would get slapped for liking books with illustrations. But they are highly original. Unlike these. There are characters we've never seen, wonderful species, floating rocks, ...

    Feb 11, 2008


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda