Random avatar

deleted6

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Faith: Chapter Three, Part Two

    Hmm truthfully not my sort of story, but a nice idea just need to work on keeping readers entranced. Explain character actions and explain background as well as foreground. The ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Chosen Ones: Prologue

    Hmm this has been done before and I read this and saw nothing new. Could you maybe tell us what or who Earth is fighting. Plus it's very Halo-esque. In ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The flower fields

    ... .... (O_O) Ah... Erm... *takes a deep breath* Okay sorry but god that so scared, the title doesn't suggest something scary. This was freaky, I suspected him but when ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Three Queens

    Hmm I like this alot. The start is my problem I feel. I feel you mention too many words that have a glo sound. I'll show you. In the window ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Worrior of the Wind #1

    Hmm I felt Jason was a very Gary Sue type character so was his friend. Very unoriginal and I almost stopped reading when i saw you'd written they were "the ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Annabelle's Box

    I liked this and the vagueness was good. It was a nice short peice and left people wanting to know more. Where is this set though, what country. I think ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lissie Darcesty, #1 - Saving Tiddles

    Okay this is an intresting start a warning though this could very put off some more mature or older people you know. Hmm now continuing this young style the repition ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Hail Mary

    God I'm so sorry I can't be much help. But it was perfect seriously. I really couldn't stop reading it after a while. I only got confused when girl went ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Gifted and the Cursed: Super-Kids In Training

    Nothing much I can say about this that's not been said although I've yet to hear a Mum say "c'mon. I agree about cliche aspect Harry Potter ain't only wand ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock

    Okay lets begin and try make this better presentable wise and, everything wise. I'm sorry that sounds harsh but it's only way I improved. Description: A mysterious british girl, a ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Midnight Secret

    Okay this was slow moving, I agree about squeeky floorboards terribly cliche. I imagined she was in an abandoned home at first. You're imagery was good but the start didn't ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Acelyn

    It was a rather interesting start but it didn't pull me in. I got confused rather alot and maybe should make who's who clearer I was like who was Acyln ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Senryu

    Okay I would of done this earlier but I couldn't be bothered to be honest. So now I'm on a critqueing spree. I like this short, simple and true. I ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Killing For Colour.

    Hmm this confused me and personally seems to belong in romantic fiction more. I agree alot about black soul I never really grasped who the narrator was. I liked Barrio ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Glass Bead

    I like this Kay, I noticed no mistake and for a free write this was very exceptional. If I hadn't seen this on YWS I could imagine this in a ...

    Oct 19, 2007


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy