User avatar

deleted17

wholesomereader

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Realistic Re: A Short Drop and a Sudden Stop

    This was vague, but I think that would be a good thing. I always have the need to name my characters. Not all that sure why though... Back to the ...

    Aug 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: Death's Reply to Life

    WHOA 0.o I just going to say this right out: This makes me think that Death is talking about suicide... Is that what he's talking about? My heart's thumping with ...

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Other » Supernatural, Humor Re: ​How to perform a supernatural exorcism.

    I watch all of these paranormal shows but this-but this- I don't know what to make of it. Out of curiosity, does that work? Most likely not, but still.... Any ...

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Satire Re: X (Black Comedy)

    Ah the irony. would Brian be Bad Luck Brian? That would some how be funnier. And everyone caps on the name Brian. Why? Anyway funny and I thought that it ...

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Action / Adventure Re: Well, This is Awkward

    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH-HA. *wipes tears away from eyes

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Short Story » Satire, Spiritual Re: Unicorns Exist

    I guess that I'm going to be the one doing this, even though I don't want to. I was reading some of the reviews and thought "WTH?" Honestly people, this ...

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: And Life Said to Death

    I'm starting to think that, when provoked, Life isn't very nice... A very good way to end this two part poem. I think that Life- the way everybody puts it/her/him- ...

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: And Death said to Life

    I am listening to 'Two Steps From Hell' while reading this... AND IT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!! I don't think many people viewed Death this way. It is a great way ...

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Humor Re: Teachers Lounge - Chapter 2

    I really really like this book so far. I also like the little twist on Mr. Thomas. Well done. Well done. I really didn't find any grammar mistakes at all. ...

    Jul 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: Chimera

    The fact that my family and I used to watch Stargate Atlantis helped a little bit. This is excellently written and I didn't like the name Chimera ! It means ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Literature Re: When the Stars Went Out (Part 1)

    This is one heck of a story. My own little theory: Scientist say that the light from the stars take thousands of years to come to earth. Something blocked their ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Satire, Other Re: Wealth's Delusions

    Oh so very very true! Once you have money you have everything, and that takes the challenge away at chasing your life dreams...Unless you just so happen to be Reaver, ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Eyes

    This is an impressive story and I liked the chill of the narrator as she hurt her friends without feeling anything but those eyes. I sort of liked the ending ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Burning Your Rocks

    Beautiful and outstanding. I love the way that the fifteen year old made this decision and had done it so bravely. I loved the way she died and everything. I ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Snail

    I love snails, so I love this poem!

    Jul 28, 2013


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind