User avatar

dele24

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wings

    I like this, and I agree with most of what Claudette said. There was a sentence that could be rewritten: Her skin was beyond pale; it was white as new ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Why Ch. 14

    I like it :) :D I missed out on everything before chapter 13 so I had to go back and find all your chapters from the start, and I have ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    My favorite story from Roald Dahl is definitely FAntastic Mr. Fox. My 8 year old mind read it, and loved it. Yeah, go Fantastic Mr fox, I haven't read it ...

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mary Beth

    Yeah I really quite liked this, I enjoyed the description you put into her surroundings, you described things well, thats what I'm struggling with in my writing at the moment ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A (kind of long) short story - over 13

    Ok, I have sat her basically twiddling my thumbs for the last few minutes wondering what to say. I would say wow, but that has already been said enough already. ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Princess Ashley (Rated for themes)

    This is an interesting piece and it has potential, I just have a couple of suggestions. One thing is that you seem to jump around from subject to subject a ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Siesi's Story-can anyone think of a better title?

    I thought you captured a childs viewpoint really well with the dialogue and action and you dealt effectively with the passing of time. On the whole I really enjoyed this. ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Raising Mother

    I really enjoyed this, I thought it was really good. I liked the way it began, just putting us right there in the moment, and the parts where you took ...

    Nov 30, 2004


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria