User avatar

dbrick

  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: Cancer

    This was superb. I really enjoyed it (as much as you can enjoy a sad poem). The rhyming flowed really well and seemed to be consistent. Your imagery really brought ...

    Nov 13, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Stand up!

    This was an encouraging short story on perseverance. It reminded me of the many times I have fallen and gotten up. My only problem with the poem was that it ...

    Nov 10, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: What Is Love?

    I really liked this poem! It contrasts the general view of love and the truer view of love. The wording, structure, etc. is good, I didn't see any problems. You ...

    Nov 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Secrets

    I find this poem very thought stimulating despite it's shortness (not saying that it's short length is bad). I had to read it several times and really think on it ...

    Nov 7, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: My Hidden Life

    I liked this poem, it has some really strong language that puts that image in my head. I like that you varied the pace of the poem, particularly near the ...

    Nov 7, 2013


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang