User avatar

dasiamari

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dark Turning Chapter One : Children

    Yep next chapter!

    May 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: DELETED

    Okay This used to be Rain fall now its Dark turner .

    May 25, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Face the wind

    Hope that`s better

    May 23, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Always Stick Together Chapter 2

    Yea! You wrote more ! I really love this you have a few errors like hear needs to be here. But besides that I love it !

    May 22, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Face the wind

    This is for the contest A word is worth a thousand pictures my word was head. The first word that popped in to my head was wind . I don`t ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silent tears

    I edited my poem now that I finally got around to it.

    May 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Always stick together Chapter 1

    I don`t agree with Fictionfanatic. I really like this, and I am waiting for you to write some more if your going to. Keep writing ~dasiamari

    May 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Saved by him

    I like this alot, but it kind of starts in the middle of nowhere. It needs paragraphs too. But besides those I really like this ~mari

    May 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love in the rain

    How awesome Dasia! When I come back down the hill, if you'd like, I will help you correct any grammar and/or punctuation mistakes that may have been made. It always ...

    May 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fly

    This is by me she posted it because my computer crashed .

    May 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: deleted

    it the end of Love In The Rain my novel Thanks for loving it :)

    May 4, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Dream

    I edited my song. :)

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What I once knew

    I loved this. It kind of reminded me of Twilight:). On another note I love your name My birth stone=sapphire My fav. day= Wednesday

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mr. Drive-Me-Crazy

    I loved this so much! Yes ellipsis means "Dot Dot Dot"( I`ve never heard of it either:) ) Thank you for joining and then writing this!

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wondrous Mother Earth

    I`m a total nature freak so I LOVED this thank you for writing!

    Apr 24, 2011


The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14