User avatar

dasiamari

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Princess Turned Knight - Prolouge

    Was it really? Oh gosh *Face palm*

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Princess Turned Knight - Prolouge

    No prob! Thanks Though it is Devils Fire. I don't want a possessive its just the name, if you understand what I mean :P Sorry I'm a bit confusing!

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Princess Turned Knight - Prolouge

    If I put an apostrophy in Devils Fire it would become Devil's (Devil is) Maybe you mean Devils'?

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: About You

    Also yours is better than mine

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: About You

    I believe she meant my song, they are rather similar. Though I couldn't have copied you mine being posted first. I think that this whole ting could be dropped, no?

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Reading The Signs

    I really like this! "For it’ll land me in hot water I don’t consider you a human anymore I’m surprised you’re considered a daughter" These are my favorite lines!

    May 13, 2012
  • Lyrics » Spiritual, General Re: The tears of the young

    I LOVE this Spark! This is awesome!! "My guitar will sing your story, as long as I keep strumming" This is my favorite line through the whole thing. "The ending ...

    May 13, 2012
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Humor Re: Proady of "Love the way you lie part 2"

    Wow since Nate stopped the points program.I never get replies

    May 13, 2012
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Fugitive Part 1

    HI! Here to review Birdy! 1) Steeling should be stealing 2) If this is Alcatraz why is there a truck?? Maybe a boat? 3) Alcatraz has no gate that I'm ...

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Was Lost, but Found

    it says I couldn't get it. But good job nice poem. Like Amazing Grace.

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Web the Vega Weave: Chapter 1-Version One

    I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Other Re: Ignite- Ch 1

    Its good but to much like similar stories that are making a rise to fame at the moment ( Example: Forest of Hands and Teeth and the Hunger Games Trilogy) ...

    Mar 8, 2012
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Tone-deaf Clumsy girl

    Thankyou Caily, and yes your right Nightgoddess its a song, not a poem.

    Mar 8, 2012
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: You'll be around

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Munich [Hellboy FanFic] One- A Man Named Karl Kroenen

    I'm not a big fan a hell-boy but I really liked this! I'm also not the best at review so I will let somebody else cover that! But well done!

    Jan 28, 2012


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola