User avatar

dasiamari

  • Lyrics » Romantic, General Re: Why Did You Go?

    Hi! Okay I liked your song and the over-all idea, but I agree with gingercinomin. The song seems like its doesn't fit excatly together, like its being forced. I liked ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the gardener

    Hi lavvie! I loved this piece. My heart is in your hands, where blood slides nail-polish-like over fingernails ect. This was my favorite stanza. What I found confusing was the ...

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: lost and to late

    Hullo my wonderful llama! I loved it! Okay nitpicks! I's need to be capitalized! I think you mean true when you say, 'cuz you love her ture' also your its ...

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Lyrics » Spiritual, General Re: Waiting

    I really liked this! It flowed smoothly. My favorite was the third stanza. "Don't you know that war is coming? Can't you see the armies gather? Can't you feel the ...

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: I need a title still

    I really liked this! There is really nothing I can see to nitpick on but that might be because it is so late here :) I would love to read ...

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Article / Essay » Other, Other Re: The Darkness Within Me

    "At times I feel the sadness pressing in on me, overwhelming my senses. It hurts so much, it just hurts so much. At times, all I want to do is ...

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Darkest Love

    Hai!! I really liked your song!! One correction from me! Just got to to get on know And again here Get on know I think you mean now not know. ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: would someone give me some feedback on what i have written?

    The moon was shining as bright as its sister, the sun, had just a few hours before. Calisan moved up a little bit closer to the antiquated oak tree. He ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Kick Them When They Fall Down

    What do you do to people weaker than you? Kick them when they fall down. How do you get rid of anomalies? Kick them when they fall down. How do ...

    Dec 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Anger Brings Blood

    Hai!! Welcome!! Okay down to your poem. Dislikes in green Everything else is blue Anger brings blood Rage hides our tears I really enjoyed this line The heart knows our ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Five months of my life.

    This was very nice and emotional. I don't think it needs a review but its getting a short one anyways! The brutal competition (did I mention where I live, there ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What is age to words?

    I really liked this. Okay... somehow , the ink still flows from my fingertips, and I'm not able to stopper it. perhaps the ink is now refined, new words forming ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Quote

    Okay dasiamari here to review your...sentence. Okay this is good but a little cliche. You also spelled tomorrow wrong.(I always do!) And it says your a new user so welcome! ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Happy

    I liked this and the only thing I can comment on it this. Mom, I want you to know this was not your fault… This story on a whole doesn't ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Blood Curse

    Taking the last few swigs of his drink, he walked up to the bar and sat down on one of the black stools. He knew what he had to do ...

    Nov 3, 2011


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara