-
Re: That I would be fine
Heyy great job i LOVED this peom ! But i would make one small change. ON the line "made it bleed out, deeper" i would just put an elipsis where ...
Nov 8, 2009 -
Re: Wrists in Red
WOW! That was great. Umm i didnt see any gramatical errors so ur doing good with that, and i liked the way the lines rhyme, it makes it a little ...
Nov 7, 2009 -
Re: soul-less blue eyes
Heyy loved the poem the theme was a big eye opener to me casue my girl friend and i both have blue eyes which made it appela to me more. ...
Nov 5, 2009 -
Re: I never knew
Heyy that was a great poem and i could tell alot of emoution went into it and just want you to know i know how you feel. the way it ...
Nov 5, 2009 -
Re: Can you hear me?
Heyy i would just like to start of by saying I FREAKIN LOVED THIS!!!!! the emoution that was put into writing it OMG!! it was just soo good. The way ...
Nov 5, 2009 -
Re: them hearts, what are they?
heyy As captin Classy said i would reccomend making all of you lines closer to equal legnth. I like the use of a colen in the first line, it was ...
Nov 5, 2009
