User avatar

darkestdays97

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Vampires Kiss

    I really liked this story, being a vampire fan myself, and the detail you put into it. However, more detail should be put into the scene where she is changing ...

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sanity vs. Love

    Hello! Morgan3509 here :)! I loved this poem. It tells a story and reminds me of things that have happened in my life. It is always good to write about ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Bloodsuckers

    Hello! Morgan3509 here! First of all, I love the poem VERY much. I have, for a long time, been very into vampires, and i believe that this is a very ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Inch - The Full Story - The Final Chapter

    Whisperer, I can't beieve what a completely amazing story this was! It was so great...I'm speechless! The characters were well-developed and whimsical, the plot flowed gracefully, and I absolutely lov

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dark Flame

    Hey Writer97! To start off, I love your work!( & i'm not just saying that because you're my best friend lol) Also, I like this poem very much. I know ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Our Time

    hello! first of all, i just wanted to say that you are a very creative & i enjoy your writing. Otherwise, i have also been known to write when i ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Awake

    Hello! I really enjoy your writing. It is very clear what it is about, and lyrical but narrative at the same time. I love this poem, and your others also. ...

    Aug 11, 2010


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta