User avatar

crissymarx

crissymarx

  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Oh to Be Married

    Thank you!

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Oh to Be Married

    That's ok thank you for the review and advice. All humor isn't for everyone. I always have my friends read my work first and my one friend was laughing and ...

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Oh to Be Married

    I might just have to do that now as well haha I never even thought about that it would be so funny

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Oh to Be Married

    Haha thank you so much! I was hoping for that kind of reaction! Thank you!

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Thirst for Blood

    Thank you for your help!

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Thirst for Blood

    Thank you for your advice!

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Black and white

    anytime :)

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Another Dead Man Walking

    Thank you!

    Nov 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Another Dead Man Walking

    Thank you very much!

    Nov 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Another Dead Man Walking

    Thanks!

    Nov 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Another Dead Man Walking

    Thank you!

    Nov 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Thirst for Blood

    Thank you for the comment! And grr I knew it was reddening thank you

    Nov 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: A few weirdo shorts :P

    This is so sweet and touching! I love how it flows and has a way to attract many different readers. I especially love the technique you used here, it's unique ...

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Farmer

    I am very impressed with this story. For one thing, your vocabulary is impeccable and the way you used such words really grabbed the reader's attention. You definitely captured the ...

    Nov 10, 2014


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky