User avatar

crissymarx

crissymarx

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I Know That I Don't Know Everything.

    Hi there! Crissy Marx here to hopefully give a "long review"... First off...I like the concept of the poem a lot. I actually relate to this poem a lot because ...

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Maybe

    Thank you!

    Dec 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Ill

    Are you sick? I'm sick and am home from school as well and I am so so bored. Good poem by the way!

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Maybe

    Oh ok thank goodness! Hahaha then you have a good sense of humor. Thanks again!

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Maybe

    Thank you so much!

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Maybe

    Oh no did I use the same title as you?! Im sorry. But thank you for the review!

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Maybe

    awww thank you so much this made my day!

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love's Tragic Ocean

    Thank you very much!

    Dec 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love's Tragic Ocean

    Thanks for the advice!

    Dec 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love's Tragic Ocean

    Thank you!

    Dec 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love's Tragic Ocean

    Thank you!

    Dec 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Romantic Really Means...

    Thank you very much!

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Romantic Really Means...

    Thank you!

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: questions I ask myself everyday

    Wow this is good on a completely different level than many other poems I've read. Not only does it make you think, but it also makes you TRULY ponder the ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Oh to Be Married

    Thank you very much for the review and the advice! I'm glad you liked it!

    Nov 18, 2014


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill