-
Re: silver
Hello, Belarus! Rose here! I absolutely adore this piece. I'm a fan of poetry that feels a bit muddled and broken; that's how my mind works. Personally, I feel that ...
Dec 3, 2011 -
Re: Flame off
Hey, Hemayed! Rose here! First off, this is a very good poem. I love the title; it's different than quite a few that I've seen. That makes it memorable, and ...
Dec 2, 2011 -
Re: Not a soul
Hey, Dogs! Rose here! Overall, this a great poem! As to it being creepy, it is, in a sort of haunted house way. I understood your story and your character, ...
Dec 2, 2011 -
Re: WORST ENEMY
Hi, Nyiiri! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. I like this poem. It's strong and it portrays what you're trying to say very clearly. However, there are ...
Dec 2, 2011 -
Re: The Day I Fell Down the Rabbit Hole
Hello, Anna! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. First off, I love the title of this. Even before I read the piece, I knew what it was ...
Dec 2, 2011 -
Re: death in my veins
Hey Mikko! Rose here! Overall, this is an awesome poem (but then, pretty much all of yours are, so that's not surprising). It seems slightly different than the stuff you ...
Dec 2, 2011 -
Re: Realist
Hello, Rabies! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today! First off, welcome to YWS! I absolutely love it here, and I hope that you will too. There are ...
Dec 2, 2011 -
Re: Wishbone
Hi, Sare! Rose here! I'll be reviewing this piece today! First off, I adore this piece. It's very cute and I feel a lot of emotion from it even though ...
Dec 2, 2011 -
Re: Cold School Chapter 1
Hello, Jester! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. First off, you've done an excellent job creating a character that will present you with many obstacles to overcome. ...
Nov 30, 2011 -
Re: Dreams and Fantasy
Hello there, Scarlett! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. This is a very pretty piece. If I had to choose one word to describe it, I would ...
Nov 30, 2011 -
Re: Without Me
Hello, Angus! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. Wow. This is a very sad poem. If this is you creating a character that isn't you, then you've ...
Nov 30, 2011 -
Re: The Day My Fathers Skeleton Told Me The Secret Of Eternity
Hi, Zombie! Rose here! I have to say, these are some very cool poems. I do sense similiarities between them, like you said, although they're not incredibly obvious; I guess ...
Nov 30, 2011 -
Re: If I Had A Title For This It Would Be Up Here
Hello there, Ren! This piece is confusing, and I'll explain why. The way you write is absolutely stunning; in fact, it's some of the best writing that I've seen in ...
Nov 30, 2011 -
Re: Lucky Jeans
Hey, Murt! Creativity here! :D This piece is adorable! I really didn't expect the ending, but as soon as I finished this, all of the details that I thought were ...
Nov 29, 2011 -
Re: Double Vision
Hi, Devan! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. So, um...wow. This is amazing. I haven't read anything like this in an incredibly long time. I found myself ...
Nov 29, 2011
