User avatar

cookielover1995

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Always and forever

    Hallie I absolutely love this poem. It's Beautiful keep posting for the good of the world!♥

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blunt Emotions

    This is filled with emotion. I love it keep on posting for the good of the world!♥

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Blur the Lines - Part Two - Chapters 3 - 5

    I really love this. You don't need to change a single thing!♥

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Nightmare or Reality?

    Wow awesome poem. I loved it. Great job!:D

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Adorned Lies

    This is AMAZING! I am so jealous I can't write poetry like you can! Your an AMAZING POET!

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Stars Beaming and Me Dreaming

    Thanks and your right. OOPS! And I will definitely keep writing:)

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bitter Regret

    Beautiful poem I liked a lot:)

    Jul 12, 2011


You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)