User avatar

colie18

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Everyone is perfect in an unusual way

    Hello! WOW I loved it so much, it is very inspirational! I do have one suggestion, maybe put it in this format the stanzas will make it stand out more! ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wannabe Good Guy

    Hi there! I loved how strong a abstract the poem is, it definitely caught my attention, I am not the typical one to review unless something catches my attention. I ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: All is temporary [EDITED]

    Hi, First I want to let you know that I think its a great idea to write poetry, its just a way to get your feelings out, and the fact ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Innocence

    First! I love the title!!! it goes so well with the poem! 2nd the poem was beautiful, it showed a lot of imagery, I was able to see the whole ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mind-Stones

    I liked the poem a lot. It had a lot of imagery and a lot of meaning. However in opinion I don't think it flowed well enough. You are on ...

    Jul 17, 2010


ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS GET CANCELLED YET THIS VENDING MACHINE GETS A SECOND SEASON?
— toasty bread (ToastK)