User avatar

cnvalambrosia

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Novel- The Fields of Eden

    what was your inspiration?

    May 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Hymne À L'Amour, chap. 1 & 2

    I enjoyed this, even if it was sad. I agree with Kate that you should make the chapters longer, but being that these are just opening statements maybe they're right ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: After Words: Chpt 1 (Ania) part 1

    I loved this, and im REALLY curious. i see that you posted it in April are you going to continue it? Please do!

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The unknown

    this interests me. I wish you had added more.. However it leaves one to think up their own conclusions. Was this just a quick thought that you had to get ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Too Late-8/31/09

    wow, this wants to make me punch my hypocritical coward even more!! I could just be predjudiced because i can relate to this topic, but I think this piece was ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: "Bruised&Broken" Chapter 1 please read and rev

    Oops!

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: "Bruised&Broken" Chapter 1 please read and rev

    Oops! 2

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: where great tigers roam

    hmm.. :) I like the simplicity of this piece. It's sounds like play-by-play action but conveys more than that. I espicially like the first line.

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: ~ Risen ~

    Don't worry it's NOTHING like Twilight! If you are interested check out Part 2... And please, Let me know if I'm doing something right. Thanx.

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Masked Musician

    I loved this. Devstating desire. Have you read Wuthering Heights? I think you might like it. I wasn't exactly clear on this so I'll ask You ... is her face ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Like Broken Glass

    It's as though you threw real emotions into it. And you did it very well. :cry: Bravo

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Words Cut Thin

    I can't say much more than what's all ready been said, except that I got into this story too. I just have to point out how similar Denial AND Daniel ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Facing Endless Sorrow - chapter 1

    His parents are insane. I saw them just like little orphan Annie's fake parents! gum, mustache, too much lipstick, everything. The Sneed guy sounds allright, though. What happens next? I ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dinosaur in the Attic

    You compose magic.

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Green with Envy

    this piece is beautiful. It kept suspense with elegance. I'd love to see more of your work.

    Jul 11, 2009


You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Atticus