User avatar

cityofdragons

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hidden

    Owl is totally right, and I also like the contrast. If you are still writing more of this, thats cool, but if its finished, that's just WAY too short. Keep ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: BloodLust

    This is really interesting. It gets your mind going and I really enjoyed that. It seemed kind of awkward though, because of the beginning of the next line up on ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The F.U.N. Song.

    I want this as my ringtone! :D cute very cute :)

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Last World- Chapter 1 Draft

    Thanks for the review guys! I came up with it about an hour before I wrote it... So I thought I did pretty good. This could really help me :D

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Paradise

    I thought this was a really interesting story. I really like your style of writing and I didn't see any grammar problems except for a few typos. Otherwise I was ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Removed.

    This is a really cool idea for the prolouge. It draws me into the story. The grammar is perfect and the sentences flow really nicely. I think you'll go very ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Better Alone

    This is absolutely amazing! I love your work, but some of the stanzas didnt flow correctly. Good job and I especially liked the two last stanzas! Keep writing!

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Playing Hearts - Chapter 1 (Draft)

    Thanks guys! I know you weren't trying to be mean or anything, I know I can use more flow in my stories and this is my main story i'm working ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What is

    I'm so jealous. You have a GIFT!!! A true gift! This poem speaks of truth and the grammar is REALLY good! Good job!

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Rewind

    I am just in love with this poem already. It's sort of awkward, but I like the awkwardness. Keep writing this is absolutely amazing!

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Irbis Dimension chapter 3

    In the first sentence i meant to put "I opened one eye" sorry!

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Sparks

    Thanks guys! As you know I'm only 12, so it's teaching me more about writing. It's really helping. Thanks again!

    Jul 3, 2011


I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin