User avatar

chocolate-teapot

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Menimor, not one of our greatest

    Thanks for all your comments. I have forwarded all criticism to our drummer. Snoink, Menimor aka. Many More is our band name, and I didn't know what the last line ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: start of a song

    Okay, erm... I think these lyrics have true potential, but could you tell what Key it is in, and what instruments are used. You could really quite go far with ...

    Feb 14, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Untitled

    I love this song. The lyrics are kinda emo, but I like that sort of stuff. Can you tell me what kind of instruments are used in this song, and ...

    Feb 14, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Empty

    The words are incredible. However, criticising a song is very difficult without hearing what the music sounds like.

    Feb 14, 2006


He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero