User avatar

chichi

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Second Earth

    This is chapter one, right? Well, your entire novel isn't going to be very long at this rate. You could have devoted a whole chapter to the earthlings actually being ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Writers Block Monster

    Not a very original idea. I have seen so many of these types of poems, some even by myself. It's not even the best "writer's block" poem I've ever read. ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: How Do You Like Your Figures?

    Where did you get this idea?!?! I'm seriously feeling hopeless now. I have to agree with Krupp, the two lines that rhyme really throw the reader out. Plus, that rhyme ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Only Boxes

    This is quite a good poem, although a couple of things scream "SCHOOL PROJECT!" 1. You saying it's a school project. 2. The "yet already". Please, please, no! 3. Actually, ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Like a circus

    Sorry, but I don't get what this story is about. At the beginning it sounds like there will be an actual camping trip in the story, but apparently it's just ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: And All That Jazz

    This was well written, however there were some faults. Knock First: Don't Say I Didn't Worn Ya It's "Warn". "Worn" means to wear in the past tense. It was only ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: suburban hazard.

    This is very good. The imagery was very clear and I don't find it dinky at all. Lots of new writers make this mistake, and I mean lots. You used ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Short poem: Door to heaven

    I didn't like this. The idea and all is okay, but the execution was... well, poor. Lots of the rhymes are forced. The rhymes sometimes don't make sense. You need ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Back again

    Nothing ultimately spectacular, but it made me smile. :) The last line missed the rhythm, it had too many syllables. Never a good thing. The rhymes feel a little forced, ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: True Friend

    That was a truly beautiful poem. I love the way you bring us into this world with your imagery and words. Only one thing I can possibly say. It's a ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sixty Miles

    A great start! I don't believe this was your first poem. There are only a couple of things I can say. Pleading. Take me with you she says That needs ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Last Dance

    I think all the previous replies are very valid, so I'm not going to go through all the little spelling and grammar stuff. I'm just wondering how much research into ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: long ago :ancient china prolouge

    This was a bit short (I'm guessing it's more of a teaser than an entire story) but it looks like the makings of a great novel. I'm also guessing that ...

    Oct 4, 2008


Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale