User avatar

cheez_burger

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: this is a poem about love

    Well, I'll try not to repeat what others have said, so I'll go with this: I disagree. With all of these punctuation errors that they say, I understand this completely. ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Love Isn't Always On Time

    Wow. I wonder what what the note said? Was it a suicide note? Was it a love note? You're killing me here! I liked the way you did the stanza...But ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: On saying good-bye

    Emotion. Tons and tons of it. I love it, the bitter tiny tangy tint of mystery in it. Wonderful :) :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: ~Cheez_Burger~

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Removed #8

    Hmm. I like the piece. I'm not going to repeat what others have said before, because I'm thinking the same, but the syllables don't exactly flow to gracefully...Perhaps you could ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Demon Book

    Hmm. Interesting the way you told this story, but may I ask what had become of the boy? Where did he go? And what do the sun and moon have ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Ode to Sunday Pancakes

    Ha! Cute! It reminds me of a sonnet I once read...I an't remember the name of it, but it was by Shel Silverstien and was about spaghetti. Anyway, you should ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Music (Part 2)

    Another great work! I must say though, you did repeat yourself when Jared asked for Alexis' name. You'll see :) I, again, am waiting to read the rest of this ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Hacking YWS - I

    Wow, Ellie! Great story plan! I absoloutely LOVE how this is going! I believe you should add some more people in chat the next time the MC logs in...or hacks ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Shift (Seeking Feedback)

    Wow! What a great prolouge! Is this your first piece? If so, then outstanding! I love the detains of you raking your claws down his arm! I can't wait to ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Music (Part One)

    Wow. This is an excellent piece with such emotion, it made me cry, remembering how I learned to pley the guitar and piano with my grandfather. All I can say ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: First Blush: Prologue

    I agree! Going over the story a few times to check errors is something I've found very helpful in the past, and it also helps to see if you can ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Start of a Journey

    Holy Cow! You did a terrific job on this piece! I was very impressed with the way you portrayed the characters, and I picture the Dih as an overside Bear/Sloth ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Pandoras Box

    Wow. The way you portrayed these feelings running through the MC was great. But why did the MC kill her family? Was she holding a grudge against them? How did ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Kiss the Rain

    i enjoyed reading this wonderful peice. it is very expressive and you really let out your emotions :). i could hear your tone in my head as i read it. ...

    Aug 9, 2009


I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights