User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Silent Night.

    Hello. :D Now, starting with the title. Be careful, there's also a song with the same name. The stanzas are kind of unbalanced, I'd make each the same amount of ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Antique Rain

    Hello, my name is Colt. Overall, I was awed. The description was lively and amazing. It was better than the title made it out to be. I would change the ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: loss

    Hello! I'm Colt, a newer member myself! Welcome to YWS! I see you are new, but we have a rule here saying you cannot post your work without reviewing two ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Random Poems

    Hello, I'm Colt, and I liked your poems, they are creative and spicy! I stand beside a mountain The stream beside me pure. The forests all around me Silent as ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Blessed Be The Name

    Wow, the first verse seems way too long to me! Try shortens it or breaking it into two verses instead. The first verse could use more punctuation. God was very ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Stop

    Hello, my name is Colt. I really liked this song. It reminded me of the Little Mermaid. Hehe. There was a lot of alliteration and repetition, good job on that. ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dancer

    Hello, I'm Colt... First thing I want to say is be careful with the beginning. I wouldn't dare phrase my opening line like yours, I don't like 'this is a....about...." ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Camera

    This was an okay poem. Parts were good and others were...just there. But that's what we are for--to fix them! If you actually do end up getting this published, I ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Writers block

    Hello, I'm Colt. 1. I have a knack for noticing formatting problems in work. Is there a reason the title is not centered, but the actual poem is? 2. TOO ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Her Voice

    Welcome to YWS, once again. I'm Colt. I'm kind of new too, so yay us! I don't know if it was meant, but the first verse kind of stands out ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In The End.

    Hello, my name is Colt. First of all, the format is totally wrong! I have never seen a poem written on one line like that before. It's called pressing the ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Shady Debate

    Hello, my name is Colt, and I'll be reviewing your work this evening. I must say, this is a creative, outside-the-box idea. I hope you build on to it. Yay ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Silent Reindeer

    June. You need to post something new, so I can go grammar picky. Hehe. :P The title was amazing, it stuck out and I love it. I can see it ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poem

    Hello June! :) I am editing this because I told you I would :P Nice piece, it's really short and sweet. Title: Maybe something simple as Truth, Wisdom, or Words. ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Oxytocin

    Hello! Like Rory said, it was great to read a "smart" piece of writing. Nice little footnote. This is the first piece I have seen here with one. Bravo! I ...

    Mar 9, 2009


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken