Random avatar

chamberlainj

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: heres another poem cheers

    First off don't apologise for what you have written, you gave it a rating which is all you need to do, trust me, we have seen much darker topics covered ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: War Poem

    Well you see to miss the point here, there is a reason for lack of detail and alot of other things. The point is not about how he would feel ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A love story.

    Hey there. I read your poem. Want to hear what I think?? :-) Your rhyme was very forced and your rhythm was kind of . . . well, not there. ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Vampire Empire

    “Chill the fuck out” says Ellina ridiculously “You almost hit me.” I just pulled this line out. You need a comma after out and also you need a comma after ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A couple more of my poems.

    Great poems espacially the second one. It was funny but I didn't fined any cursing in your poem. Good Job! Thank you very much thats just the kind of feeling ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A couple more of my poems.

    Ummm.....I think you made a mistake. You aren't suppose to use cursing language unless it's in the post not the comment....you might want to edit that:D I can't follow what ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A couple more of my poems.

    P.S. That random bored one could be classified as stupid by some, but who says that's bad? I like it! This where i stood on my poem I looked at ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Edge Chronicles

    I started to read one of these one time when i was probably in 4th grade. And i lost the book and could not think of what the series was ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Absurdity

    Hahaha that was a really nice fun poem to read I liked it keep up the work.

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem of the Prisoner

    Holy crap that was intense, that was absolutely incredible. Can't say it any other way can't sit here and write a huge lesson on it. Just speechless mind blowing everything ...

    Nov 8, 2008


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury