Random avatar

cfakc

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Vamyre Hunter

    There's a bunch of misspelled words, Careful! Commas and description are needed. I like the idea, but you need to make it more interesting, or the reader, well, won't be ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: cherishing the bones

    Is it like a cold, uncaring persom, who would do anything to anyone? Interesting...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the lyrebird

    Does it symbolize war? Like, the soldiers always watching over and making fun of the people? I like it.

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Black sheep

    I really like it. It is an awesome way to explain how you feel about life. Or just a good poem, if that's all it is. Well, I think it's ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Lair of Beast

    Interesting. I would like more detail, though. Very, very non-descriptive.

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Here I Am

    I think its very well written, I prefer free verse, though.

    Oct 5, 2010


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler