User avatar

cammie4

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untouched ch 13

    Hello! Finally got a chance to sit down and critique, so here goes... First, I just have a couple of nitpicks: His mind works so much differently than anyone else ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untouched ch 12

    Well I've been reading this story since the first chapter, but I don't think I've reviewed it at all, and since I love it so much, I decided to go ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Revising Hope, Chapter 2!

    So I'm quite liking this story. I like the idea of it, though it is a bit cliche. You can stray it away from cliche, though, by putting obstacles in. ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Unforgiven

    Well, Periwinkle got most of it. There are a few things: His diamond white eyes met her gentle brown eyes (maybe use a different description here besides 'gentle brown,' because ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Medium Line Chpt 1

    Nice. I like how you began with her writing a story in class. That is so me! However, this was very short, and we don't know much about these characters. ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Medium Line Preface

    So this seems pretty interesting. I'm loving how you've established the characters here, although I am hoping for names soon. Since this is only the preface, and it's so short, ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Paranoia, Ch.1 /P

    This is excellent! When I read the first sentence, I thought it was in the present-day at a normal school, but as I kept reading, I found it was certainly ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: DELETED

    Might I just first start out by saying I'm really liking the way this story is going. You have a reasonable combination of suspense, mystery, and romance (well judging from ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: DELETED

    Okay, because I am a grammar freak, that's the first thing I have to say. I noticed that you don't end dailogue with a comma when there is a dialogue ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Hold the Phone

    Wow, I really liked this! It was so sweet and funny, but also serious. I don't know what you call this, maybe a dramedy? The one-sided conversations were brilliant and ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Finding the Wandering City

    Ooooh, I love it! Very creepy indeed. And like what's up with that Richard guy? You write splendidly (excuse my use of old-fashioned language). I could totally feel the tension ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Enchanting Rome Part II

    This is amazing! I just love the way you write. Like I can totally picture the situations and the setting and feel what Belle is feeling. It's just great. You ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Gypsies...who as yet have no title...

    So this was pretty interesting. I love reading about gypsies, but there are not enough stories about them! Anyway, there are a few little things that might need some tweaking... ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Summer Love

    That was really, really sad! I love sad stories! (Don't ask why...) This was pretty well-written, although there were a few grammar mistakes and content... awkwardness (?). You mostly made ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dawn

    Okay, so first of all, I LOVE the way you write. Your metaphors and similes are amazing. My favorites: Pain surged through my body like an angry bolt of lightning. ...

    Feb 23, 2008


True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are, it requires you to be who you are.
— Brené Brown