User avatar

bvbAngel

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Broken Girl

    You're welcome! I hope to see more work like this on the future!

    Jul 22, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: the house of death

    Thank you so much! My idea of why she went into the house anyways even after her thoughts told her nit to was because curiosity. Honestly the theme was that ...

    Jul 22, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: the house of death

    Oh no its good. Be as harsh as you want. I want any help as possible. Thank you. I will work on it

    Jul 22, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Politics Re: The world will move on

    You're welcome! If you ever need anything or questions just ask me. I'll try and help!

    Jul 22, 2017
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: LIFE-full song

    Honestly I'm not sure what genre it would be under. But i think it would go great with soft rock or light metal. Thank you so much! I'm glad that ...

    Jul 22, 2017
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: LIFE-full song

    Okay, I totally see what you're saying, thank you so much. Really the theme is both of what you said but if it make it better ill try to focus ...

    Jul 22, 2017
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: LIFE-full song

    Thank you! I never really thought about putting punctuation into a song before so I will work on that. And I also sing the song to try to make it ...

    Jul 22, 2017
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: LIFE-full song

    Awe thank you so much! And honestly I've never really looked at grammar but I will work on it! And what you were first saying, it is really sad that ...

    Jul 22, 2017
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: LIFE-full song

    Yes, I see what your saying. Thank you so much.

    Jul 22, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: my personal hell

    Thank you!! And yes, my favorite way to write is to write about how I'm feeling, or about a feeling that I know. So thank you so much

    Jul 22, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: my personal hell

    Thank you so much!!! And yes those these you pointed out about im instead of I'm, they were typos.

    Jul 22, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: my personal hell

    Oh no. I'm open to any help. I don't really plan to get a career writing but I love writing and I want to make my writing as pleasing for ...

    Jul 21, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: my personal hell

    Thank you so much. I understand what you are saying. I will work on it and I will proof read.

    Jul 21, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: my personal hell

    Thank you so much. I understand what you are saying. I will work on it and I will proof read.

    Jul 21, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: my personal hell

    Thank you so much. I will work on what you told me to. It was very helpful!

    Jul 21, 2017


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko