User avatar

borntobeawriter

  • Script » General, General Re: Deleted

    Hey etherealember, Here as requested (and it's my pleasure, believe me :)) Now, first I must mention that I've never reviewed a play script before. In grammar, this I noticed: ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Six ~ Part One)

    Hey there Skins, I have no nitpicks about the grammar and I have to congratulate you; the flow and the writing just keeps getting better at every chapter. What I ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shifters: Chapter 10

    Really? I'm the first one here? *gapes* Well, alrighty then! Although an easy task for most girls, I for one had never had the urge to wear any. I didn’t ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Five)

    Hey there Skins, It's me, Tanya, back for a 5th review! Okay, first of all, I thought the flow of this chapter was great. It wasn't erratic or difficult to ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love From Afar

    Hey there! I came to check it out and it is a beautiful piece. I say nothing more because I know nothing of poetry. I found it simply beautiful and ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: UnAcceptaBle Part Two

    Hey Dragnet, I'm here as requested. Sorry it took me longer than usual, I've been having problems with my laptop :D Compelled, I reached out to touch the truck of ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Four)

    Ok, last review for the day and I'm off to bed! For starters, I loved the chapter but I agree with Mr. Knightly: it isn't necessary to spend a whole ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Three)

    LOL well, I got it right away -comment about the dead people in the cemetary- and I thought it was quite clever. Then again, I've just spent the last 2 ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Two ~ Part two)

    Hey Skins! I want to apologize right now if I start making no sense at all! I'm way past my bed time lol. Ok, well, there's one thing that struck ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Two)

    Hey Skins, me again for yet another review. Hope you're not fed up yet :D I have to say right from the start that I'm amazed at the leap of ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Old) Chapter 2

    Hey Skins! Ok, overall, I must agree with I think it was Dreamy; this was an info dump. I'm not sure how to correct it but there's one thing I'd ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can you see me? Chapter One/Prologue (Attempted edit)

    Hey Skins. Just did the first chapter review, back here for the edit lol I liked the way you restarted the first part, sounded great. I have to wonder though: ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can you see me? (Prologue)

    Okkkkkkkkkkay now. Hi Skins! Just read your first chapter and all the comments and there's one thing I just don't get. You begin by saying that he just met his ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: UnAcceptaBle Part One

    Hey there Dragnet, Tanya here for a review! But the desire inside of me was unsatisfied, no matter what I did. It was unlike any other need that I had ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dollhouse-Prologue

    Hey Storyweaver, I'm Tanya and I loved this prologue. It was intriguing but I have to agree with Mochi. There is no hook at the beginning, no description and the ...

    Apr 20, 2010


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon