User avatar

borntobeawriter

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Outcasts: The Plot: Prologue

    Hey there Lise, I'm Tanya, here for a review. Well, I partly agree with what Elinor said. This prologue doesn't add much to your story that we can't find out ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Transylvania

    Rh! You've read my mind. I was just setting up to send you a PM and ask why you haven't posted Icefire or Warrior lately and I get this new ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Taboo [9]

    Welllllllll, hey there Pink! Ok. Totally honest? Didn't like this as much. It REALLY pisses me off that Liliah is so ready to forgive the almost-rape. I know she's sweet ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (12)

    Haha! Just goes to show what a little bullying can do! Woohoo! Seriously Emma, thanks for posting :D the tyres crunching on the gravel as she drove toward the large ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Experiment: Failure (Chapter Five)

    Hey there DD, I'm Tanya, here for a review! First of all, I haven't read your other chapters so my opinion will be based solely on what I've read here, ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: -deleted-

    Pink, argh! Why didn't it say in the 'follow' that you'd posted this?? :P A tongue swept over his small fangs as walked back and forth, pacing with his hands ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Taboo [8]

    Hiya Pink! I'm first, yessssssssssss! Chapter Eight (Liliah) Um...I think it's Luke's chappie, no? Sure sounds like it...;) “Maybe I’m being overdramatic but when Hunter told me was going to ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elle (Chapter 11- Part 1)

    Hey Kaaaaaaaatie! haha Well, two people have actually commented before me. Bailey caught the mistakes, same as I did. Not much happened in this chapter but it feels a little ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Taboo [7]

    Pink, this was fantastic. You get better with every chapter you write, with every picture you paint. You draw us readers into your worlds and that is such a great ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: On the Brightside of Death Chapter 2

    Hey there Underestimatedsmiles, I'm Tanya, here for a review! I eventually ended up into an old apartment, brown leather La Z Boy recliners and creaky wooden tables littering the home. ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Sun and Moon

    Hey there Krzyh and welcome to YWS, I'm Tanya, your reviewer for today :D First of all, I wanted to mention how good I thought this chapter was. And I'm ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Taboo [6]

    Geez, I'm third again! Haha! Hiya Pink! I do believe this is my favorite chapter yet! Yay! And wow. Great work. I'm finally starting to like Lucas. I loved the ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elle (Chapter 10)

    Hey there Kr, Welcome back! First of all, I liked the first part. It had nice detail and expression and feelings and I could feel what she felt. Good work! ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Deleted.. :(

    Hey Kakagirl, Well, I decided to come check out your story after reading that you wouldn't post anymore without our likes. Well. I'm here. First of all, I have to ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (11)

    Emma. Oh. Wow. This was unbelievably fantastic! Oh wow! You know, when I'm writing, I get very intense, very concentrated but I have to assume that you are smiling, laughing ...

    Aug 25, 2010


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian