User avatar

bobiscool134

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Inner Peace

    I really only had trouble with the second stanza, other then that, I liked this poem. -bobiscool

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: children

    nice haiku...I have to write one for my class...but they are hard to write. -bobiscool

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: "Metal Sheets"

    wow...thats a lot of S's...how the heck do you right alterations? I can't figure it out. -bobiscool134

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Hate Acrostic Poems (Winter)

    I like this poem. Since I live in Hawaii, I don't get much of the "Winter" feeling, but could feeling winter while reading this poem. -bobiscool134

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: i love you.

    That was a very moving poem...thats all I can say, I am speechless -bobiscool

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Destiny's Face

    I liked this poem, it's one of those almost everyone can relate to types of poems. -bobiscool134

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Mountain

    did you mean the fifth stanza? that is the only stanza with more then six lines, I didn't even realize it had seven lines. I'll fix that. thanks -bobiscool

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: What a Waste... (Removed)

    I liked play, but thought the poem was good as well. It would be interesting if you could find a way to incorporate this poem into the play somehow.

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: What a Waste... (Removed)

    I liked this story. I liked the fact that their situations were not explained, but through the story you could see each character, and figure out what they are going ...

    Nov 7, 2007


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind