Random avatar

blueSKIES3

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Maiden of Grief

    I personally LOVE this!! Because you kept me reading,all the way through xD and this is the first poem that's had that effect on me. I can see this maiden ...

    Jul 14, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Maiden of Grief

    Jul 14, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: her words are all aesthetics now

    OMG really? dude I want to write like this!!

    Jul 14, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Mine

    this is such a cute poem :) it's almost like i can feel the depth behind it ,that's good poetry

    Jul 14, 2012
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: Reaching Freedom

    Your style of writing is attractive :) The searing agony,the warmth of the flames, the feeling of being trapped, it's easy to imagine. Thank you for submitting this piece. However, ...

    Jul 13, 2012


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind