-
Re: This is the child...
Very nice. I liked it! Just like the others said, the ending didn't pack a punch. However, great job and keep writing. :wink:
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Summer Moments
Really good. I wrote a poem about summer also. It's a sonnet. Anyway enough about me, I liked it. I love summer!!!!!! Great job and keep it up! :D
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: New
I'm sorry I thought this was corny and bad. I think with a little work, it can be better. Best wishes! :D
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: Limerick I
It was cute. I liked the first one better than the second one though.
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: Dreamed of Hell
Nicely done. I enjoyed reading it. :D
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: Mentality of a dangerous mafia.
ooooooooooooooooohh deep. I like. But space it out a little more I guess. Anyway, nice poem keep it up! See you around school!
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: The Leader of the Band
Wow azila... you took the words out my mouth. Wow.
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: Hallelujah
It was good. Ugh.... I agree with Colleen also. Best wishes!
Apr 2, 2008 -
Re: When you feel.
I liked the poem. Nice imagery. Keep it up girl!
Apr 2, 2008 -
Re: His Fool
Thank you Tag and welcome to YWS! :D
Apr 2, 2008 -
Re: His Fool
Thanks a mil Shadow!! :D
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Scrapbook
Hello Tag!! I'm Brooke and welcome to young writers society! Anyway, I adored this poem. It had a lot of feeling in it. Great Job and keep it up.
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: 1. Cat
Nice job. I have a cat and I was thinking about her the whole time. I would break down and cry if somebody killed my kitty! Anyway, I liked it ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Oblivion
I liked this shadow. I can really relate to it. Nicely done!! I can't wait to hear more of poems like this. Anyway, see you at lunch and good luck! ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Deleted
Hey that's the name of my school!!!!!! Any who, I'm with shadow. It's the kind of story that you have to read over again to get it. Clever. See you ...
Mar 31, 2008
