User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Kite tails

    It's pretty good. I'm with everyone else, it needs some work. But all in all, it was okay. Best of luck! :D

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Of Fire

    Nice. I liked it very much. Great job though!

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Simply As That

    Thanks..... I guess. :) :?

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Simply As That

    Thanks for the review! :D

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Meorin's soliloquy

    Very nice. Very nice indeed.... Anywho...lsilvernail is right on the errors,but, all in all the piece was good, Keep up the good work! :)

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Simply As That

    Thanks darkdove! Like the new avatar. :wink:

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Simply As That

    Thank you ma'am. :D I will fight them to the death! :smt068 :smt072

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Moon Was Almost Full

    oooooh....nice. I enjoyed reading this piece thank you. Keep writing.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Skittles

    Agreed. This should be moved. I like skittles. :D

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Satan's pain

    I liked this. Sad though...but well thought out. Keep up the good work!

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: His Fool

    Thank you all for the comments. Can you believe that I make this up in my math class in 20 minutes? Anyway glad you'll liked it. :D

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Song in My Head

    Cute poem. I liked it. I enjoy reading short and sweet poems. Keep up the good work! :D

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Family

    I love my family and I like this poem, even though it was a little corny to me. Welcome to YWS and I hope to read some of your other ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It Is Far Better

    I loved this (tear) :smt010 Full of emotion. Great just great.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Cynical World

    Nicely done. Keep writing! :D :wink:

    Apr 4, 2008


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer