User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Deleted

    I really liked this poem. I read it three times and still ain't tired of it! Great job! See you 4th period!!!

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You

    I liked it, but it was sooooo corny. I heard a million of these kind of poems in my lifetime. If you really had gave it some thought, it would ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Twins: A Fairytale

    This was pretty good. I enjoyed it very much. You're good with storytelling. Keep up the good work. :)

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: How could you?

    I liked the poem. Coolness!!!

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Joke. I'm bad with titles, leave me alone! >_<

    I read this times and I didn't get it. I even asked my friend to read it and she didn't understand it. Welcome to YWS and good luck!!!

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Just Pretend I Didn't Tear Your World Apart

    i liked it! I hope my work will be as amazing as yours.I love how you put words together, you're beyond talented. Good luck!!!!

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: John.

    I really enjoyed reading this. For such a small passage, it as a big impact. i don't know what that means, but great description! Keep writing.

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fair Weather Friends

    This was excellent. I wrote a poem about a bird also, but i like yours better. Maybe you should read mines and see what you think. It's called The Cage.

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: DO NOT READ

    Not to be rude, but even though in was informative, it was boring to read. It was long and the lines were too close together. Keep writing though.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wallpaper

    I liked this poem. I liked how you wrote to lines then wrote a question at the end. Keep writing unrhymed poems and rhymed.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Thanks, I appreciate the marvelous comments. :D

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Thanks scotty. I spaced the lines because people told me to double space. Anyway, I will correct the errors.

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Stupid

    I didn't like this, but I think if you would have put more thought to it, it would have been good. You should move this to other poetry. Adios!!!!!

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Thank you lakegirls! I will try to write a sequel. I thought they moved it to the other fiction section.

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Thanks darkdove! See you at lunch!!!!

    Feb 7, 2008


Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief