User avatar

blackstorm

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: jihad (a prose poem)

    I liked it, very original. However, just one thing that concerns me. In the "i can’t function with you in my head. and so i drink." line is there supposed ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Chain that Devides: A Death Note Fanfiction

    *Awestruck look on face* Wow... Did you write any more chapters? If so, let me know. :wink:

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Because I am Your Rose

    I think that everyone else already talked about what I could find, so I'll just throw my two cents in... GOOD JOB!

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Little Samurai

    sorry to burst your bubbles but I have never played Warcraft and therefore have no idea what you are talking about

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Life Is...

    In the "Thundering throughout it self." part, the "it self" should be "itself" unless it was intentional. Like Fangala, I found the rhythm a little jerky, but other than that ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Broken Glass

    “Good enough for some face to face interaction” needs a period at the end. Other than that, I thought it was awesome. Are there other parts to this story?

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: i love you.

    *bawling* Sniff... Sniff... OK... I think I'm better now. This was so sad! Very good, but sad. The bad grammar mentioned before did halt the flow of the poem a ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Snakes of Tempered Steel

    Sorry. Let me explain the "snakes of tempered steel" part. They're not wiggly but the betrayer can move them about so quickly that they seem like a cobra or some ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Semiprecious, The Beggining

    I luv this! It's just as good as I thought it would be from your poem. Make sure to tell me when more chapters come out. I have a question ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Snakes of Tempered Steel

    Why would this make you retch? I'm sorry but this is not an emo poem. It is about betrayal. The "gorges of my despair" part is about the despair in ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Flyboy: Immortal

    I thought it was extremely good. It could maybe use some more emotion though. I mean, it only mentioned the boy being sad at the beginning. If my dad where ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Corny....It's funny! I wrote it like three years ago and...

    I actually liked it. And it's college not collage. Also, don't put your work down before anyone even reads your material. Be proud of it. (Obi-wan has spoken!)

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Semiprecious

    I LUV IT! ...Sorry, but it was awesome! If this is intro to a story, I want to read this story. Oh, by the way, in the fifth stanza on ...

    Nov 3, 2007


When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
— Alexander Den Heijer